Collection and Use of Personal Information
Below are a few examples of certain types of personal information Sportzcast, Inc. may collect and how
we may use it:
What personal information we may collect:
- We may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, IP address, location information, and credit card information.
- When you invite others to participate in Sportzcast, Inc. services or forums, Sportzcast, Inc. may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Sportzcast, Inc. will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How we use your personal information:
- The personal information we collect also allows us to keep you posted on Sportzcast, Inc.’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by notifying us.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Sportzcast, Inc., you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Sportzcast, Inc.’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Sportzcast, Inc. product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect information regarding customer activities on our website.Vers
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- We may collect data about how you use our services, products, and website in order to improve our services.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Sportzcast, Inc.’s websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and
advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These
technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites people have
visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We treat
information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the
extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by
local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information. Similarly, to the extent that nonpersonal information is combined with personal information, we treat the combined information as
We may also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Sportzcast, Inc. may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Sportzcast, Inc. may provide third parties with certain personal information to provide or
improve our products and services, including to deliver products at your request, or to help Sportzcast,
Inc. market to consumers. When we do, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with
relevant laws. Sportzcast, Inc. does not sell personal information, and personal information will never
be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. If you are approved for service, your account
will be governed by Sportzcast, Inc.
Sportzcast, Inc. shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Sportzcast, Inc. operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Sportzcast, Inc. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of protecting our business interests and avoiding legal liability, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. This may include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Sportzcast, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to the integrity, accuracy, or retention (including period of retention) of any personal or non-personal information collected, stored, or used by it. Unless required by applicable law, you are not entitled to any information or data collected, stored, or used by Sportzcast, Inc.
Children & Education
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Sportzcast, Inc. products and services. We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 13 years old. If you are under 13 years old, you agree not to submit any personal information to us. If you are aware of any personal information that has been submitted from or about a person less than 13 years old, you are required to contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Sportzcast, Inc. websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites,
products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Privacy Commitment
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Sportzcast, Inc. employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.